Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RebirthRO Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im quitting RO WOOT!!!!

Go down 
+4
Basil
Jinketsu
churrumais
Xetsu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xetsu

Xetsu

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Im quitting RO WOOT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Im quitting RO WOOT!!!!   Im quitting RO WOOT!!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:33 am

Well as you can see I am really pissed off. All of those hours down the drain. I'll make a list of all my goodies I LOST!

1. Orlean Glove [1]
2. 1 Emperium
3. Soldier skeleton card....also those 1000 skele bones i found for axel
4. Gibbet card & BloodyMurder card....also around 100 black dolls i found for artsy.
5. 6mil
6. 1 Earring [1]
7. 1 Brooch [1]
8. Yuuma Burning bow which he gave me is gone.
9. Lockon lvls from base 90 back down to 71!
10. +10 composite bow [4] with one orc skeleton card
11. Goblin card

I'll visit the game rarely just to chat and to see how ppl are doing. Same with the forums ill browse around. If you guys wana keep in touch my msn is Xeno_strike@hotmail.com or if you got Aim its HespanicBoy16. Hope you guys for the best!! hmm my last words will be "Nigga!!" lol!
Back to top Go down
churrumais

churrumais

Male
Number of posts : 12
Titles : titles?? someone explaim me this?
Humor : sarcastic, and simple XD
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Im quitting RO WOOT!!!!   Im quitting RO WOOT!!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:31 am

wow O_O
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
Jinketsu

Jinketsu

Male
Number of posts : 81
Titles : Smallville

PostSubject: Re: Im quitting RO WOOT!!!!   Im quitting RO WOOT!!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 am

I'm trying to encourage people to stay. It won't replace all those items, But good luck.
Back to top Go down
Basil

Basil

Male
Number of posts : 78
Titles : Chaotic Complex

PostSubject: Re: Im quitting RO WOOT!!!!   Im quitting RO WOOT!!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:50 am

i'm losing hope, but i'll still play somewhat...

i might not be active that much, but i'll try =/
Back to top Go down
Zouma

Male
Number of posts : 37
Titles : Should i keep fighting or give up?

PostSubject: Re: Im quitting RO WOOT!!!!   Im quitting RO WOOT!!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:07 am

oki guys its a game just because u lost some things does not mean u cant get it back are u telling me u want to work for something and be lazy just like that wel guess wat it dont work that way ur gona have to do hard things over and over again u got ur friends ask them for help its wat we are here for u dont have to do everything urself u got a whole guild here trying to help out everyone in the guild even people outside .why give up? because u just dont want to try again im sorry if thats harsh but i just dont want people leaving its not right
Back to top Go down
NashideKeno

NashideKeno

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Im quitting RO WOOT!!!!   Im quitting RO WOOT!!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:39 am

Well I am not leaving but I am taking a long break and playing a different game for a while. I lost not only characters, but exp, rare items, and my hopes are shot right now, I will come on periodically to see if I got my donates back but for the time being I am taking a break this put me in tears and I don't need more stress in my life. This was suposed to be a fun way to make friends and relieve stress and so far the past week in a half have been stressful so for now I will be off game. If you need me hit me up on msn or shoot me an email Misskix@hotmail.com <3 to all my friends.
Back to top Go down
Basil

Basil

Male
Number of posts : 78
Titles : Chaotic Complex

PostSubject: Re: Im quitting RO WOOT!!!!   Im quitting RO WOOT!!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:20 am

ok from what i just mustered up to even convince myself.

I'll stay on rro but only for my friends here =)
Back to top Go down
Bekahlove

Bekahlove

Female
Number of posts : 100
Humor : 8D
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Im quitting RO WOOT!!!!   Im quitting RO WOOT!!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:38 am

orleans glove.

shit.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Male
Number of posts : 87
Titles : Havoc and Chaos
Humor : Fuck..You...Fat Man
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Im quitting RO WOOT!!!!   Im quitting RO WOOT!!!! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:53 am

While you have a point Zoum, if I lost HALF of what Xetsu lost, I would never touch this game again. I don't like finding items over and over again. It's a pain. While we do have help, just the face that the arrogance of the staff of RRO caused this is enough to not want to support them by donating and such. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im quitting RO WOOT!!!!   Im quitting RO WOOT!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Im quitting RO WOOT!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: