Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RebirthRO Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whos got problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NashideKeno

NashideKeno

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Whos got problems Empty
PostSubject: Whos got problems   Whos got problems EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Ok bad news everyone, I probably wont be active in the guild anymore not cause I don't want too but because I have to move with in the next week or so. I am not sure where I am going to be going and I have a small plan but hopefully it all goes well Sad once I figure out everything and am settled again I will try to get back on as soon as possible. Wish me the best of luck.

Last edited by NashideKeno on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainStorm
Admin
RainStorm

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Whos got problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos got problems   Whos got problems EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:02 pm

Well honest truth no one is talking about you or ruk. Truth is we make room when people are in active its something we have always done if someone is two weeks absent we kick them its no offence to no one at all. if you have to go because of how you feel thats totally fine all I'm saying is we do remove people after a certain time. Look at hendrix we gave him a chance to come back he was inactive so he got kicked who ever is kicked they are welcome to come back when they are active if people are busy its fine thats life no need to get all loud with this WE HAVE LIVES bull its really not that serious we just make room in guild thats how it always been and thats how it always will be. And for your information WE ALL HAVE LIVES, but we choose to keep in contact with one another because we are friends, well all said and done ~Peace~ the rest is your choice
Back to top Go down

Whos got problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: