Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RebirthRO Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO GO OR TO STAY ???

Go down 
+6
RainStorm
Basil
Kurosame
Xetsu
Tabris
nickyrocksyay
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nickyrocksyay

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-06-05

TO GO OR TO STAY ??? Empty
PostSubject: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Ok everyone this is the issue... RebirthRO is getting worse and worse and ppl just keep leaving... theres about an average of 100 - 150 ppl in LR... not much of a population... and we all knw theres coruption going on with some gms... the server has no gms and no events and the gms that are around dont do anything to help... so wat do u guys feel about taking the element guild and moving to another ro server and starting again... I knw you have all worked very hard on all your characters and everything but we can do it again... we can all do it 2gther n not 5x rates again lol... maybe 10x-15x rates so its not to hard to lvl... I want to knw wat u guys think and how u will all feel about this b4 i make any decisions so pls let me knw how u feel... SHOULD WE STAY OR GO ??? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Tabris

Tabris

Male
Number of posts : 30
Titles : "I know you love me"
Humor : A bit stressed xD
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:04 pm

Look.... I dony know the other, but at least me, i dont have a lot of high chars, and not even half the things many of you have. So for that i dont have much problems...
The other thing is that im a lazy bastard ^^ haha. So yea it would be apian in the ass to lvl again.
In the end if a lot of ppl go well count me in, as long as it is a good server the one we are going
Back to top Go down
Xetsu

Xetsu

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:55 pm

Hmmmm i wouldnt mind. Its just the donation items x_x.
Back to top Go down
Kurosame

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:01 pm

i wouldnt mind moving to another server, as long as its a non donate one so i dont have to spend another 60 bucks. Also, one with a high population, cause eir only has like a max of 300 ppl on at a time x.x. Ill look around if i can find any strong populated low rate servers.
Back to top Go down
Basil

Basil

Male
Number of posts : 78
Titles : Chaotic Complex

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:41 am

I dont mind leaving guys, infact, rro seems to be getting alot more assholes rather than good people lately >.>

I go to 2 servers but both have 1 major problem with each that you guys might not like lol

but if you can suggest what other server to go, i'm sure me and artsy will come along :3.
Back to top Go down
RainStorm
Admin
RainStorm

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 am

We are going to try eternity personaly I want to goto destina because they have a reset girl
Back to top Go down
sexy magic

sexy magic

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:44 pm

I wouldn't mind leaving and trying another server. To be honest i've been tring out a few already. lol. I've tried Destina but can't seem to get it to download right, Mad and i've tried Feel Ro, which don't seem to be too bad.
But just let me know what y'all are going to do, cause i'll go with the guild if y'all want me to come too. Don't make too much of a difference to me where i am.
Back to top Go down
Artsy

Female
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:25 pm

I tried eRO with a few friends. I couldn't get past the no reset. Plus, the population was so huge, ksing was an issue. No storage totally blows as a archer class. -.-

If you guys don't like eRO, or HeRO, you should come try HSO. Thats where I've been playing lately. The only downside to the server is that the population is still pretty low. But they do have woe now. It has resets, storage, and moscovia! Very Happy No noks system atm, but since population is low, its not really needed. I hope you guys check it out. I know shir and helen and zouma have been on there before.
Back to top Go down
Basil

Basil

Male
Number of posts : 78
Titles : Chaotic Complex

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:17 pm

For now I'm mostly playing hso, but i'll go to wherever the guild goes :3.

just please let it have resets, dungeon warper and storage >.> lol
Back to top Go down
nickyrocksyay

Female

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:44 pm

DestinaRO is where we are going now guys. Its not to hard to lvl n we dont have to do quest. We have all done the quest already n I hear theres a guild thats owning in woe atm. So we can try and take them down and make our name. Also they have endless tower there or infinaty tower and it looks really awesome. The rates r 10x/10x/10x so should be fun and not hard for us. If anyone needs help Downloading pls feel free to message me on aim or msn. I knw downloading it is a bitch cuz I had issues with it also lol xD but I will help anyway i can. I hope to see you all there. Element guild is already there so just look for us or pm us. Most have same names =P Well the link is www.destinaro.com so pls join us and start a new on a server that is not ful of bull n coruption <3 I also have seen Jose talk to 2 gms so far n they seem REALLY nice like they care and they gave us an emp to start out guild =D so JOIN US =D
my aim is NickyRocksYAY
my msn is NickyLuvsYou@hotmail.com
my yahoo is wtf_ahhhhh@yahoo.com

so if u need a hand or want to find us just let me knw <3 u all <3 <3 <3333
Back to top Go down
sexy magic

sexy magic

Female

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:53 pm

I can't download DestinaRo, give me a few tips and i'll try again

What happened to going to eternityrO?
Back to top Go down
sexy magic

sexy magic

Female

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:05 pm

Sorry guysi can' go with you, the game won't wok when i download it
Back to top Go down
nickyrocksyay

Female

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:14 am

sexy Magic wat does it say cuz a lot of ppl having issues with it but so far everyone has been able to fix it... lemme knw wat its saying also follow these steps here http://destinaro.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26
should help u out a lot if not lemme knw where u having issues so we can help u <3
Back to top Go down
sexy magic

sexy magic

Female

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:01 pm

it says the bink.dll is missing or something like that
Back to top Go down
sexy magic

sexy magic

Female

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:26 pm

Ok the message that i get is
This application has failed to start beacuse binkw32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Which it doesn't fix it
Back to top Go down
nickyrocksyay

Female

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:57 pm

u need to patch the whole Sakray thing and also make sure u click on the DestinaRO Patcher. I had that error also accually when I first did it... I uninstalled sakray n took it out my computer n downloaded it again... also try restarting... also if u took the destinaRO patcher out the folder try putting it back in n try then... Hope that makes it work if not lemme knw I see if I can help u out more <3
Back to top Go down
sexy magic

sexy magic

Female

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:26 pm

Sad It still won't work. did everything that you said and its still giving me the same error messaage. Now what do i do.

do i need to run the Sakray file, that takes forever. and its not english.
Back to top Go down
Xetsu

Xetsu

Male

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:39 pm

haha i know how to fix your problem! did you make a shortcut for Destina? If you did you are not suppose to. Destina has to be inside Gravity/RO folder. Inside the folder double click Destina and it should work =) I had the same problem. I drag my Destina onto the desktop and when i click it, it says Bink could not be found. I hope this can help....only gay thing though is that when you wana play Destina, you have to go into gravity folder then into RO folder...then find the Destina game and click on it to play every time x_x. king
Back to top Go down
nickyrocksyay

Female

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:13 am

I dont I have a shortcut ~_^ Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
RainStorm
Admin
RainStorm

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:58 am

step 1 install sakray when it gets to the wierd language press left buttong left button middle middle you can choose not to open the sakray updater which is better since you don't have to update to play

step 2 default sakray was installed in folder gravity/ro so you click on the file called rofiles and you make sure your installing them in the folder gravity/ro

step 3 after that click on the destinaro installer and default it should be set to gravity/ro folder if not make sure it is than install after that gg play
Back to top Go down
amber chan

amber chan

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:40 am

im getting the same message as sexy magic. and im not computer smart. i need step by step instructions. and i mean step by step instrucitons >< yes amber chan is stupid blone when come to computers >< bite me okay <3 lol love you all
Back to top Go down
Xetsu

Xetsu

Male

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:06 am

if both of you are stuck then read what i wrote x_x. and btw damn you nicole Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sexy magic

sexy magic

Female

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:46 pm

Ok my Destina doesn't have a shortcut, its all in the Gravity/RO folder. Did what every says and still don't understand it one bit, I know m computers and this is really makin me ma that i can't get this program to work......if i ever get this to work it had better be worth it lol!
Back to top Go down
sexy magic

sexy magic

Female

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:14 pm

i'm gonna remove everything off my computer and then try and redownload it.i was hoping that it was something simple, maybe i'm just missing something.
Back to top Go down
nickyrocksyay

Female

PostSubject: Hope this helps xD   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:07 am

Make sure that if u still have RebirthRO that DestinaRO is not in that same folder that can also cause an issue xD Umm I dunno wat else it can be but all that was already said so ya your best bet is to take it all of your computer n whipe it clean of anything from Sakreay n DestinaRO n start over... Its gay but hopefully that will make it work

As for you lil noob sauce Amber try everything that we said in this topic thing and if that dont work then I guess do the same thing as Sexy... but make sure everythihng is in the same folder the first thing u download (Sakray) the buttons u pick are left button left button middle button middle button after that it should install when its done let it start patching... Then you download the second thing... Make sure you extract that to the folder that sakray is in (should be Start~Mycomputer~C driver~Program Files~Gravity~RO) ... then you download the third thing (the small client from the DestinaRO website) and make sure that is also in the same folder as the Sakray and the other thing... once u have everything there do not make a shortcut for your desktop cuz it cause ppl some problems (not me tho *laughs at Xetsu* Razz ) Click on the DestinaRO patcher client in that folder n it SHOULD work... You can play Destina while the Sakary is still patching but it might lag u a bit... Hoprfull this helps u n u will be joing us soon... If anything message me n I see wat more I can help xD cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO GO OR TO STAY ???   TO GO OR TO STAY ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

TO GO OR TO STAY ???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: